National Centre for Energy and Environment (NCEE) Recruitment April 2012
The National Centre for Energy and Environment (NCEE), an agency of the Energy commission of Nigeria (ECN), invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the following job vacancies in Nigeria:
1.) Senior Accountant (CONTISS 09)
* Applicants should have one of the following ACA, ACCA, ACMA CPA with 2 years accounting experience in a senior position or B.sc/HND (Accounting) with 4 year post-qualification experience.
2.) Environmental Quality Scientist (CONUASS 08)
* Applicant should have M.Sc in Environmental management, EQM and related Environmental science discipline, a Ph.D will be an added advantage.
Candidates in all cases shall possess a good honors Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines:
* Mechanical Engineering
* Electrical/Electronic Engineering
* System Engineering
* Chemical Engineering
* Computer Science
3.) Senior Research Fellow (CONUASS 09)
* Applicants should have Ph.D in Mechanical/Chemical/Electrical and Electronics Engineering or Recognized appropriate professional qualification.
* Candidates must have a higher qualification at the Ph.D level and evidence of good publications.
* In all cases, the right candidates must be practical-oriented with a strong theoretical background, able to initiate research into new areas as directed by the Centre.
* The must be able to show strong evidence of ability to conduct result oriented research.
4.) Senior Laboratory Technologist (CONTISS 09)
* Applicant should have either one or the following, ANIST, AIST, AIMLS or AIDT.
* A Maser degree in science or applied science and duly registered with any of the above professional institutes, with 3 years working experience.
Minimum Basic Qualification for all appointments; 5 O’level Credits including English Language and Mathematics.
Conditions of Service
As applicable in the University of Benin Conditions of service Governing senior staff
How to apply
Detailed application (15 copies) shall include candidate’s curriculum vitae as follows
i) Names in full
ii) Place and date of birth
iii) State of Origin/Local Government Area
iv) Home Address
v) Present Postal Address
vi) Nationality at Birth
vii) Present Nationality
viii) Marital Status
ix) Number and Ages of Children
x) Secondary and post secondary Education attended including dates and institution
xi) Telephone number, preferably mobile phone as well as email address
xii) Statement of experience including full details of former and present post
xiii) Detailed list of publications (if any)
xiv) NYSC discharge certificate
xv) Names and addresses of three Referees
xvi) Proposed date of availability for duty, if appointed
xvii) Academic and Professional Qualifications (including Distinctions with dates)
xviii) Other activities outside current employment
In addition to stating the names and addresses of three referees, applicants shall request their referees to forward references on their behalf to:
National Centre for Energy and Environment (NCEE)
Energy Commission of Nigeria (ECN)
University of Benin City,
Application and supporting materials shall be forwarded to
National Centre for Energy and Environment (NCEE),
PDF Building, Ugbowo Campus, University of Benin,
Benin City, Nigeria
Application closes 7th May, 2012.
SOMEONE MIGHT NEED THIS JOB. PLEASE SHARE IT.
Other Government Jobs» Nigerian Air Force recruitment 2014 (BMTC 2014). - [Saturday 01-Mar-2014]
» Experience Job vacancies at Nigerian Institute of International Affairs (NIIA) - [Saturday 01-Mar-2014]
» Entry-Level Redemption Staff at International Fertilizer Development Centre (IFDC) - Nationwide - [Tuesday 25-Feb-2014]
» Nigerian Air Force Airmen/ Airwomen Recruitment Exercise (BMTC 2014) - [Tuesday 11-Feb-2014]
» Nigerian Institute of Town Planners is recruiting in Abuja - [Friday 07-Feb-2014]
» Interns Job Vacancies at Population Council - [Wednesday 05-Feb-201]
» Research Officer Job Vacancies at Population Council - [Wednesday 05-Feb-201]
» Population Council is recruiting Programme Officer (Operations) - [Wednesday 05-Feb-201]
» Population Council is recruiting Pharmacy Technician - [Wednesday 05-Feb-201]
» Data Manager Job Vacancy at Population Council - [Wednesday 05-Feb-201]
» NIGERIAN IMMIGRATION SERVICES PAST QUESTIONS - =N=1500
» Nigeria LNG (NLNG) Past Questions and Answers - =N=2000
» 800 PROFESSIONAL CV SAMPLES - =N=1000
» JOB INTERVIEW GUIDE - =N=1000
» PWC PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS - =N=2000
» SHELL PAST QUESTIONS AND SOLUTIONS - =N=2000
» WORKFORCE PAST TEST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS - =N=2000
» SHL VERBAL & NUMERICAL QUESTIONS (no Solutions) - =N=1500
» EXXONMOBIL PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS - =N=2000
» PTDF OVERSEA SCHOLARSHIP PAST QUESTIONS - =N=1000
» INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (IT) PAST QUESTIONS - =N=500
» GENERAL ENGINEERING PAST QUESTIONS - =N=500
» MECHANICAL REASONING PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS - =N=2000
» NNPC PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS - =N=2000
» DRAGNET (GSE) APTITUDE TEST PAST QUESTIONS/ANSWERS - =N=2000
» JOBGURUS101 - GRADUATE LEVEL MANUAL - =N=2000