National Centre for Energy and Environment (NCEE) Recruitment April 2012
The National Centre for Energy and Environment (NCEE), an agency of the Energy commission of Nigeria (ECN), invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the following job vacancies in Nigeria:
1.) Senior Accountant (CONTISS 09)
* Applicants should have one of the following ACA, ACCA, ACMA CPA with 2 years accounting experience in a senior position or B.sc/HND (Accounting) with 4 year post-qualification experience.
2.) Environmental Quality Scientist (CONUASS 08)
* Applicant should have M.Sc in Environmental management, EQM and related Environmental science discipline, a Ph.D will be an added advantage.
Candidates in all cases shall possess a good honors Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines:
* Mechanical Engineering
* Electrical/Electronic Engineering
* System Engineering
* Chemical Engineering
* Computer Science
3.) Senior Research Fellow (CONUASS 09)
* Applicants should have Ph.D in Mechanical/Chemical/Electrical and Electronics Engineering or Recognized appropriate professional qualification.
* Candidates must have a higher qualification at the Ph.D level and evidence of good publications.
* In all cases, the right candidates must be practical-oriented with a strong theoretical background, able to initiate research into new areas as directed by the Centre.
* The must be able to show strong evidence of ability to conduct result oriented research.
4.) Senior Laboratory Technologist (CONTISS 09)
* Applicant should have either one or the following, ANIST, AIST, AIMLS or AIDT.
* A Maser degree in science or applied science and duly registered with any of the above professional institutes, with 3 years working experience.
Minimum Basic Qualification for all appointments; 5 O’level Credits including English Language and Mathematics.
Conditions of Service
As applicable in the University of Benin Conditions of service Governing senior staff
How to apply
Detailed application (15 copies) shall include candidate’s curriculum vitae as follows
i) Names in full
ii) Place and date of birth
iii) State of Origin/Local Government Area
iv) Home Address
v) Present Postal Address
vi) Nationality at Birth
vii) Present Nationality
viii) Marital Status
ix) Number and Ages of Children
x) Secondary and post secondary Education attended including dates and institution
xi) Telephone number, preferably mobile phone as well as email address
xii) Statement of experience including full details of former and present post
xiii) Detailed list of publications (if any)
xiv) NYSC discharge certificate
xv) Names and addresses of three Referees
xvi) Proposed date of availability for duty, if appointed
xvii) Academic and Professional Qualifications (including Distinctions with dates)
xviii) Other activities outside current employment
In addition to stating the names and addresses of three referees, applicants shall request their referees to forward references on their behalf to:
National Centre for Energy and Environment (NCEE)
Energy Commission of Nigeria (ECN)
University of Benin City,
Application and supporting materials shall be forwarded to
National Centre for Energy and Environment (NCEE),
PDF Building, Ugbowo Campus, University of Benin,
Benin City, Nigeria
Application closes 7th May, 2012.
SOMEONE MIGHT NEED THIS JOB. PLEASE SHARE IT.
Other Government Jobs» Massive recruitment in Akwa Ibom Water Company - [Monday 21-Jul-2014]
» LIST OF SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES FOR THE 2014 NIGERIAN AIR FORCE RECRUITMENT EXERCISE - [Friday 18-Jul-2014]
» WaterAid Job Vacancies in Abuja - [Wednesday 09-Jul-201]
» Fresh Graduate Recruitment At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs 2014 - [Monday 07-Jul-2014]
» Jobs in Onne, RIvers State for a Customs Specialist at FMC Technologies - [Tuesday 10-Jun-2014]
» Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) recruitment 2014 - [Tuesday 17-Jun-2014]
» 2014 Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Exercise - [Friday 16-May-2014]
» 2014 NIGERIAN ARMY SHORT SERVICE COMBATANT (SSC) COURSE 43 - [Thursday 15-May-2014]
» Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) 2014 - [Saturday 17-May-2014]
» Lagos State Ministry of Education job vacancy for a Quality Assurance Officer - [Friday 09-May-2014]
» Electrical Engineering Questions and Answers - =N=2000
» Schlumberger Past Questions and Answers - =N=1500
» Advance IQ Test - =N=1000
» GMAT 2008 - =N=1500
» NIGERIAN DEFENCE ACADEMY (NDA) PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS - =N=1500
» NIGERIAN IMMIGRATION SERVICES PAST QUESTIONS - =N=1500
» Nigeria LNG (NLNG) Past Questions and Answers - =N=2000
» 800 PROFESSIONAL CV SAMPLES - =N=1000
» JOB INTERVIEW GUIDE - =N=1000
» PWC PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS - =N=2000
» SHELL PAST QUESTIONS AND SOLUTIONS - =N=2000
» WORKFORCE PAST TEST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS - =N=2000
» SHL QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS - =N=2000
» EXXONMOBIL PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS - =N=2000
» PTDF OVERSEA SCHOLARSHIP PAST QUESTIONS - =N=1000
» INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (IT) PAST QUESTIONS - =N=500
» GENERAL ENGINEERING PAST QUESTIONS - =N=500
» MECHANICAL REASONING PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS - =N=2000
» NNPC PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS - =N=2000
» DRAGNET (GSE) APTITUDE TEST PAST QUESTIONS/ANSWERS - =N=2000
» GRADUATE TRAINEE MANUAL - =N=2000